If you are, youre not alone. About 56% of people in their thirties are married, while the other 44% of thirty-somethings are single. Marriage timing has changed since a few generations ago, where it was more common to marry young, todays population is filled with individuals who may have different goals.
Find us at the office
Dayberry- Antinucci street no. 75, 92993 Belfast, United Kingdom Northern Ireland
Give us a ring
+47 129 536 826
Mon - Fri, 9:00-17:00